[OM] Re: Camera prices and values

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera prices and values
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 10:32:49 -0000
You have missed the single unique feature of the 3Ti which makes it
desirable, in my view (I am ignoring the charcoal finish) - it has the
ability to sync with the F280 at any shutter speed,'seamlessly'.  Although
the 4Ti will sync with the F280, it cannot do so at all speeds.

And the "sub-set" is larger on the 3Ti, which will do OTF flash control -
the 3 will not, though the 4 does.

--
Piers