[OM] Re: how to safely carry a TTL T-20 adapter ?

Subject: [OM] Re: how to safely carry a TTL T-20 adapter ?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 16:12:25 +0000
Yes and no.  Won't fit Fuji or Kodak film cans -- just a teeny bit two big on
the front end (the one opposite the TTL connector).  But one is a perfect fit
for the slightly larger, all-black like a film ought to be Efke KB25 cans.
I've got two of the adapters, and they each reside in one of these film cans.

I've got lots of Efke KB25 film.  Should I empty out all the cans and offer
them for sale at, oh, say, $15 each, or two for $29.98, for storage of these
hard-to-find little goodies?

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from