[OM] Re: how to safely carry a TTL T-20 adapter ?

Subject: [OM] Re: how to safely carry a TTL T-20 adapter ?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 16:31:09 +0000
I was up way too late last night and slept really late this morning and am not
fully awake yet.

Make that "a teeny bit TOO big" and change "like a film ought to be" to "like a
film can ought to be."

Thank you.

Walt, looking for the intravenous coffee apparatus

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)