[OM] Re: how to safely carry a TTL T-20 adapter ?

Subject: [OM] Re: how to safely carry a TTL T-20 adapter ?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 18:57:37 +0000
Maybe your can is bigger than ours.  Or your connector is smaller.  :-)

My T20 adapter won't go into the film cans from Fuji or Kodak -- almost will,
but not quite.  The Fuji and Kodak film cans will fit inside an Efke film can.
It's a snug fit, and if you push one in more than halfway, it's a bitch to get
back out because of the vacuum you're then working against in the Efke can.
The difference in size, obviously, is just about two times the wall thickness,
which is just enough for the T20 adapter to nestle into snuggly and securely.

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>