[OM] Re: Outta here (for now)

Subject: [OM] Re: Outta here (for now)
From: John Wheeler <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 16:15:05 +1100
Joel,

Yours and other posts concerning the C-8080 helped me decide on one as
my first serious DC (I'd really lusted after a 20D but the Treasurer
vetoed THAT one :-). Having  seen the bloke's meandering criticisms re
placement of buttons and controls got me a little worked up but I still
think it's the pick of the 8MP cameras. (And besides, after about four
years of subscribing to this wonderful community I'd feel a little rude
getting a C*non).

Have a great holiday.

John,
Sydney, Oz.