[OM] Auto Bellows question

Subject: [OM] Auto Bellows question
From: Glenn Stauffer <alaxsxaq@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 10:24:48 -0500
Anyone used one of these much?  I purchased one a while ago and was
trying it out and have a bit of a problem with it.

The first problem is that I cannot seem to get the focus rail clamp
set firm enough to prevent it from sliding down with just a small
amount of force - the action of setting the lens aperature closed for
instance.  This is with an OM4, 50mm macro lens, and ring flash
mounted.

Sound like things are wearing out?

Another thing I've noticed is that the front lens mount is much
tighter than the camera lens mount.  It really takes a firm twist to
get the lens on and off.  Another wear problem or just normal?

Glenn