[OM] Re: Hollowell Northamptonshire #13

Subject: [OM] Re: Hollowell Northamptonshire #13
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 19:50:51 +0000
Whoa!  Hold on here!  Just a dadgum minnit!

I have a Minolta 5400 for 35mm and an Epson 3200 for 6x9.  AND I still have my
little HP S20, AND I still use it.  I continue to be amazed at how good it is
after all these (three, at least) years.  For anything intended for viewing on
a computer screen at a sensible file size, it's way more than good enough, and
it's fast.  I may still have it when the other two scanners are gone.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --