[OM] Re: Mysterious Kodachrome

Subject: [OM] Re: Mysterious Kodachrome
From: Glenn Stauffer <alaxsxaq@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 21:16:29 -0500
On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 19:03:16 -0700, James N. McBride <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hmmmmm, does this mean you have to pay to leave Delaware or pay to get into
> New Jersey?  I get so confused.  /jmac

You pay to leave Delaware on 95 going south and you pay to enter
coming north on 95 out of Maryland.  You pay to enter New Jersey on
all the bridges except for a few - 95 included, I think, but they get
you later when that becomes the NJ Turnpike.

On the matter of Kodachrome processing, what's the lab in Maryland?
Kodak's website shows Dwayne's Photo in Kansas as the only US lab
doing Kodacrhome.  I'd better get my one exposed roll of Kodachrome
processed before its too late.

Glenn