[OM] Re: Camera prices and values

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera prices and values
From: "CyberSimian" <OlySimian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:25:06 -0000
Simon Worby wrote:
> Out of interest, does anyone on this list NOT have an OM1? If not, why
> not?

The OM1 was the first SLR that I purchased, but I quickly realised that I
had bought the wrong camera -- I am not in to manual metering (except in
special circumstances).  Fortunately about a year later Olympus introduced
the OM2, which I purchased almost immediately and sold the OM1.  I have not
missed the OM1, and have never yearned for an OM3 or OM3Ti.  I now have
several OM4Ti bodies, but I still love my OM2.  First love never dies!

-- from Cy in the UK