[OM] List-admin-stuff

Subject: [OM] List-admin-stuff
From: Thomas Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:50:31 +0100
Gentlefolks,

I've been buggered down with work, and have been slow in responding to
administrative tasks for the past month or so. My apologies.

I've taken a few hours out of today to clear the backlog -- which I
think that I have completed. If I have missed anything, please do not
hesitate to send me an email, and I'll get right on it.

Seasonal greetings,

--thomas

ps: could anyone send a truckload of snow my way? Paris in the winter
isn't terribly photogenic, unless covered in white, cold, powdery
stuff....