[OM] Re: Ethical Q re shipping E*bay item Int'l

Subject: [OM] Re: Ethical Q re shipping E*bay item Int'l
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:29:09 -0400

> Yes, that US-to-UK-via-Zambia was from me to you.  :-)
>
> I relooked at my records, and the auction completed on 11/14, he paid on
11/15, so I took 8 days from payment to shipment.

> I'll use the PO trace to stall for another week or two, hoping that it
will arrive.

> Skip

Give it more time. I had an antzy buyer in the US one time, on the other
side of the continent from here, that thought the item should have arrived
before it did. And he was right, the mail was way too slow. But I assured
him I would refund in full if it did not arrive, but asked that he wait
quite a bit longer, and that we not engage in a feedback war. He agreed. Of
course it worked out fine when the package arrived, and he was happy when he
realized it was the fault of the mail. I suspect yours will end the same.
Let us all know.
Wayne