[OM] Re: Ethical Q re shipping E*bay item Int'l

Subject: [OM] Re: Ethical Q re shipping E*bay item Int'l
From: iwert <iwert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 23:09:50 +0100
on 14-12-2004 19:16, Timpe, Jim at Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Ask Iwert about the lens I shipped him and how long it took......   You're
> only into this three weeks.......

Indeed, 3 weeks is next to nothing. I waited about 2 months I believe... Did
you indicate "GOODS" on the package, and a value of over 100$ on the green
customs leaflet? Then there is a good chance the package is in customs
handling. Since they are in holiday season as well, and there are a LOT of
packages arriving, there is a backlog... for instance, I am still waiting
for some Beljan tools, sent to me about a month ago, and I am not even
slightly getting worried, can easily take two months... I'ld say wait the 21
days, end then start an inquiry, that could pop the package from customs!

I would advise the buyer to wait and be patient.

Iwert.