[OM] Re: Mysterious Kodachrome

Subject: [OM] Re: Mysterious Kodachrome
From: Donald Shedrick <shedridc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 14:55:44 -0800 (PST)
You only pay the toll going into Del from NJ.  It is a free ride from
Del to NJ.  The reason you pay to go from NJ to Del is they figure no
one would want to pay to get into NJ.  You can tell when you are in
Del because it all gets more tranquil and scenic.

Greetings From the "First State"

--- "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hmmmmm, does this mean you have to pay to leave Delaware or pay to
> get into
> New Jersey?  I get so confused.  /jmac

=====
Don Shedrick