[OM] Re: Kodachrome Processing - only in KS

Subject: [OM] Re: Kodachrome Processing - only in KS
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:29:30 -0800
When I bought my last mailers they said "Mailer valid through 12/31/04". The
expiration date seemed like something new and made me momentarily wonder why
they had it. It looks like the big N.Y. stores are still selling the Kodak
mailers but its been over 6 months since I bought any so I don't know if
they have a later expiration date.

-jeff