[OM] Re: Camera prices and values

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera prices and values
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 21:33:48 -0800
on 12/14/04 10:44 AM, Simon Worby at simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I presume you mean the 3Ti here, rather than the 1. I think spending about
> twice as much on a camera which offers, all-in-all, much less functionality
> and many fewer features than the 4Ti, is quite difficult to justify.
>
> Regards,
>
> Simon

Simon, you forgot the beautiful special color. That and that in the interest
of completeness you need one... though for that arguement *I* then -need-
the plain OM-3 which is the one body missing in my 'portfolio'...
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...

But then, what does 'need' have to do with it, anyway...?