[OM] Re: Camera prices and values/changed topic i think

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera prices and values/changed topic i think
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:42:33 +0100
I am sure I read about this in the user manual - probably the om10, but
I have taken sucessfull double exposures with the following method.

1. tighten film tension with rewind lever
2. take first exposure
3. turn film rewind release knob and wind on frame - making sure film
rewind lever (spool) doesn't move.
4. return rewind release knob to normal
5. take second exposure
6. wind on as normal