[OM] Re: Kodachrome Processing - only in KS

Subject: [OM] Re: Kodachrome Processing - only in KS
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 23:06:35 -0500
I still don't think that Kodachrome is processed in MD, unless they uprooted
the K-19 processors and moved them to MD, which is certainly possible.  Prior
to the Fair Lawn plant closing, I believe it was the only factory Kodachrome
processing plant in the eastern US.

I drove by Fair Lawn a few weeks ago and it was kind of sad to see the Kodak
parking lot empty vs. the many times that I had dropped off my K64 there and
picked it up that same day.

Skip