[OM] An E-1 pic

Subject: [OM] An E-1 pic
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 07:17:06 +0000
I have taken  loads of pics (well about 80) in the week that I have had
the camera, but here is one that I quite like.  It's of a little church
which I spotted a year or so ago while flying in the area around Wyton.
  It is an isolated little place and from the air it looks very lonely –
not quite so when viewed from the ground.

http://www.threeshoes.co.uk/PAW/51_04.htm

And, in case anyone is interested, here is the website dedicated for
those wonderful people who look after the poor old thing:

http://www.woodwalton.org.uk/

I took the photo using AdobeRGB and SHQ.  Since someone mentioned that
this colour space makes for a dull image sometimes, I should be
interested if it does not look bright and cheerful on their monitor.

Chris

<|_:-)_|>
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.