[OM] FS TTL cords, T32s, and some lenses

Subject: [OM] FS TTL cords, T32s, and some lenses
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:09:54 -0800
More Olympus items for sale.

LOWER PRICES AND NEW ITEMS ADDED!!

I am offering these to list members first come first served. Please
reply off-list. Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you
might have. If you don’t like the prices, make me an offer. Your
satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If you receive an item and for ANY
reason are unsatisfied I will refund your money upon the items return in
the same condition as it was sent. Payment can be check, money order,
VISA, MC Discover, AMEX or Paypal.

Prices do not include shipping or insurance costs which I will add.
Please note that I am more than willing to ship overseas. (I am in the
United States.)

Zuiko lenses:

1. Zuiko 50 f/1.8 $15.00
Lens is in excellent condition, clean glass, snappy oil free diaphragm,
smooth focus, and clean cosmetically. Generic front and rear caps

2. Zuiko 50 f/1.4 $40.00
Very nice and fast normal lens. Glass is in good shape diaphragm is oil
free and snappy, focusing smooth - some brassing. All in all a nice fast
lens in decent user shape. Generic front and rear caps

Other manufacturer lenses:

3. Sigma 400 f5.6 APO IF Telephoto $200.00
This is a very nice super telephoto. for it’s size it is very light and
compact. Internal focusing later version APO lens. Tripod collar and
both front and rear caps included. Sorry - no case for this one.

4. T32 Flash $75.00
I actually have two of these. $75.00ea. Both are in good condition and
have the calculator panel measured in feet. If you want one in meters
instead let me know and I will swap the calc panel of the T32 I am keeping.

5. TTL Cord 5 meter $30.00
Also have two of these, both in excellent condition. These are the very
long ones!

6. TTL Auto Multi connector $40.00
In excellent condition. Allows you to connect up to 3 T series flashes
to a camera.

Jim Couch