[OM] Re: E-1 pdf manual - found at last!

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 pdf manual - found at last!
From: Gérard Meunier <gmeunier1@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 00:20:55 +0100
Chris,

Doing it this way gives you the opportunity to send files to people
just by sending an e-mail (as you do with an attachment), but with a
difference: not having to worry about file size (emails can be limited
to 1 or 2 Megs only).

If you have a look at the website, you'll see how easy it is to send
files up to 1 Gig, e.g., you could send a folder containing hundreds of
pictures to someone, in one go!

Hope this is clear,

Cheers,

Gérard