[OM] Re: WTB- 25mm auto extension tube

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB- 25mm auto extension tube
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 20:15:45 -0400
If you just got the one from henry's, you got a good buy. I tried to snipe
it too low. :-)
For a 25mm tube, the cheapest is to buy a vivitar 2x, and take out the
glass. Takes about 10 seconds, leaves you with a auto tube, and looks almost
exactly like the vivitar auto tubes inside once the glass is screwed out.
Of course, the 50/3.5 would look much nicer with the genuine oly tube.
Wayne

Subject: [OM] WTB- 25mm auto extension tube