[OM] Re: inkjet prints: how to avoid "layered ink look"

Subject: [OM] Re: inkjet prints: how to avoid "layered ink look"
From: Siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 23:00:05 -0800
On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 06:50:50 +0000, James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I've found this to be dependent on the ink / paper combination.
> Sticking to Canon paper for Canon inks has given me best results to
> date. Ilford Galerie also seems good from my first print. How does HP
> paper work out (assuming you're using HP inks)?

I've received prints from Ian twice, and his canon on ilford galerie paper
has absolutely no layers visible. the current solstice exchange images
 from Jez, which i think are inkjet must be fantastic since my parents esp.
mum keep gushing about the incredible paper it's on. Jez, what did you
use? I havent looked yet (waiting till 21/12).

--
/S
aim:iddibhai