[OM] Re: Iwert Gets Published! WAS Re: An E-1 pic

Subject: [OM] Re: Iwert Gets Published! WAS Re: An E-1 pic
From: "iwert" <iwert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 09:40:54 +0100
Yes, but these are from with the building process and the office digicam at
that time.
Nicer ones are on the website of Jo Coenen:

www.jocoenen.com

go for projects, alphabetical, then look for "meerssen" all these are from
me, as well as the "NAI" pictures next to the colourfull sketch.
"Oranje-Nassau" also, but these were done with an Agfa Super Isolette 6*6
coupled rangefinder... (except the image just next to the computer model (I
also did:) it is not mine), this project was my "baby". Clicking the images
for larger ones worked a week ago, but now doesn't...

BTW, if you go to media, and then look for "Housing the Book" you can look
into a small book my wife designed! (and I think she did very well, proud
husband...)

Iwert.