[OM] Re: Report from the art exhibit.

Subject: [OM] Re: Report from the art exhibit.
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 06:50:34 -0500
on 2004/12/16 11:21 PM, NSURIT@xxxxxxx at NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Briefly, I would like to say that they gallery did not make a mistake and
> fail to call me about my prints not being selected for the art exhibit.   The
> reception was beautiful, with a harpist playing as the guests viewed the
> exhibit.  My three prints were displayed in a very prominent position  among
> other
> works of art and I was honored to have mine included in  those selected for
> exhibition.

Congratulations Bill, and well done! Putting work "out there" can be
nerve-wracking, but it's worth it whens it is recognized. It even makes up
for the times one puts pearls before swine. :-)

I know you don't have a website (and I throw no stones here), so would
someone like to step forward and host these for a while?

Andrew