[OM] Re: Report from the art exhibit.

Subject: [OM] Re: Report from the art exhibit.
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 05:30:46 -0800 (PST)
Hmmm, I could probably create a temp location in the web space allotted
to me at Simon's Rock if the 3 images to be displayed were kept around
150-200 kb in size.  At least it could give others in the list a chance
to view them.  Wouldn't be too fancy though as I'm no web guru. :)

Richard

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail