[OM] Re: Web space for Bill's photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Web space for Bill's photos
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 09:18:37 EST

In a message dated 12/17/2004 7:50:12 AM Central Standard Time,
d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I have  loads of room at skelpitheid.com and could rustle up a quick couple
of pages if need be. Be delighted and honoured to do  so.

It is important to watch what you say around this list.  One can sit  around
in their Levi's, T-shirt and flip flops and run off at the mouth  about
getting out there and doing some work and be pretty safe about doing it,  until
somebody (in this case several) on the list says. "OK, big boy, let's see  what
you got."  Maybe a little like getting your hand called in a game of  poker.

There is no back door to slip out in this forum, so I've sent Donald
MacDonald small version of these images and he may have me send other larger
versions.  We will see.

Perhaps a brief artist's staement would be appropriate:

This photographer, who has been trained in traditional photographic
technique, has recently ventured into the world of digital capture.  In  this
series,
he abandons many of the cardinal rules of capturing crisp,  technically
correct photographic recordings, as he explores color, form,  composition and
motion
with his Olympus e-1 camera.