[OM] Re: tamron 80 - 200 LD F 2.8 reasonable price?

Subject: [OM] Re: tamron 80 - 200 LD F 2.8 reasonable price?
From: jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 16:52:14 -0000 (GMT)
> Weight: Mine weighs 3 lbs. 4 oz. with tripod collar, OM Adaptall mount,
> hood and lens cap.  I actually just now weighed it.
:-( whats that in grammes and kilos? -

> Number of elements: A lot.  Why do you ask?  :-)
want to make sure I am getting good pound to glass ratio :-)))

> Filter size: 77mm.
wow ! the largest lens I have at the moment (until this baby arrives) is 62mm

> A 'holic?  The fact you asked means you aren't sure, which means you
> probably are.
Oh dear. I suppose at some point I will have to post some of my shoots on
a web site...

I see the snare now... only its too late
I brought an om2 from my father with a 50mm and 28mm. All was fine for
about 4 holidays using print film. Then I found the unoffical olympus site
and began to lust after spot mettering and wide angles. So I bought an om
3 from my father and soon after the lens count went crazy. after that I
wanted to do night photography and got a well used om4ti and then a second
near mint and then a 3rd one... and now the lens count is totally nuts...
and recently its been macro flashes, controller and lens...
HELP! there must be a cure...!!!!!
HELP! there must be a cure...!!!!!
HELP! there must be a cure...!!!!!
HELP! there must be a cure...!!!!!