[OM] Wireless Flash

Subject: [OM] Wireless Flash
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 14:50:01 -0800
Is there anything made for the OM that would permit wireless trigger of
off-camera flash? TTL with F280 or T-series of course.... Friend of mine was
trying out a D70 with a strobe set-up and had one, fit into the hot shoe.
Really slick. Allowed her to move around while photographing toddlers, who
tend not to stay in one place long. Slaves would work I suppose, if you
manually set the on-camera flash for a low enough setting.

Thinking of getting my feet wet in a small portrait studio set up, mainly
for photographing friends and family.

Rob Harrison
Seattle