[OM] Re: 2SP battery drain

Subject: [OM] Re: 2SP battery drain
From: "Simon Worby" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:24:59 -0000
Wolfgang wrote:

> Afterward I changed to SR44 (Silveroxide, 1.55V). This was a great
change,
> since those batteries seemed to have low drain.
> Therefore you can leave them within the OM-2SP also if the camera is
out of
> use. And of course you will get more rolls out of them.
> Also I switch the OM always to B, if I will not use it for some time.

OK, thanks. I have silver batteries in mine. I'll see how I get on.

I don't know much about drain, but I've tried to measure it and I'm
struggling somewhat. Either my meter isn't right, or it's just too low
to measure accurately.

The drain seems to be <1 microAmp with everything off, and about 4
microAmps with the display on.

Does that sound about right? Or do I need a more accurate meter?

Thanks,

Simon