[OM] Re: (OM) 2004 Solstice Exchange site is now open.

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) 2004 Solstice Exchange site is now open.
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 01:17:56 +1100
It's just turned 1:11am on the 21st Dec so I opened my envelope.  I
received a wonderful bird photograph from Gary Marklund - thanks very much
Gary I love it!

I'm impressed with the high standard of images in the solstice collection,
I won't go so far as to nominate any favorites because I like them all,
every single one of them.  Well done everyone!

And a special thanks to Brian and Steve for their efforts in co-ordinating
the solstice and getting it on-line.

Andrew McPhee