[OM] Re: Metrified Measures

Subject: [OM] Re: Metrified Measures
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:42:01 +0000
I never have believed that horses' arses thing.  I grew up on a farm.  We had
horses.  The main line of the L&N Railroad ran along the eastern side of our
farm.  In my youth, I spent a fair amount of time (a) behind a team of horses
and (b) walking the railroad tracks.  Take it from me, the width of the hind
ends of two horses combined is greater than the distance between the rails on a
standard Murkin railroad.

Walt, who knows a thing or two about horses' arses, often being one himself,
some say.

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --