[OM] Re: On this very day

Subject: [OM] Re: On this very day
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 15:57:33 +1100
>>Andrew McPhee wrote:
>>I am glad you liked the print Fernando. Here is some additional
>>information about my photo of Wallace Hut in case anyone is interested:

>Fernando replied:
>Great picture, Andrew. Didn't expect a B & W one, quite a surprise !! :^)

I work mainly in b&w with an occasional roll of color slide film.  Most of
my enjoyment comes from the darkroom work, seeing a 'perfect' print
emerging in the developer gives me a thrill that has never diminished.

Trouble is that I haven't had a darkroom available for a few years
now.  Living in a succession of rented units and houses meant my darkroom
gear rarely got out of it's packing case.  But we've finally settled and
our current house is about to get a laundry make-over with some blackout
curtains replacing those prissy flowery ones my wife likes so much.  ;-)

Andrew McPhee