[OM] Re: tamron 80 - 200 LD F 2.8 reasonable price?

Subject: [OM] Re: tamron 80 - 200 LD F 2.8 reasonable price?
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 23:37:45 -0800
on 12/20/04 2:38 AM, jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx at jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Jim, thanks for the offer, but now is a bad time for me to go through a
> withdrawl. I am also worried that if I box up everything and send it to
> you, you may also become infected with zuikoholicism... I think the best
> thing for me to do is protect the rest of photographic kind from these
> dangerous items....
> Regards
> James

Well, its too late for me... I'm only hanging on by a thread. So one more
little bit, and relatively speaking you have a little bit compared to my
existing hoard, wouldn't hurt me a bit. And its under control, I can stop
anytime. Really. Just don't need to right now...
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...