[OM] Q: questions considering some problems with purchased Winder 2 from

Subject: [OM] Q: questions considering some problems with purchased Winder 2 from ebay
From: Matti Puhakka <matti.puhakka@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 14:21:47 +0200 (EET)

Hi,
yesterday I received the winder 2 which I purchased from ebay. it seems like
that the product is not in the condition that it should be. nevertheless, I
thought the listreaders might know it better, if there problmes are common for
winder 2, or if the product I bought is actually broken.

These are the problems I have:
1. when testing the winder 2 functionality with fresh new batteries, the speed
of the winder seemed to be closer to 1,5fps than claimed 2,5fps. The sound of
the motor is not so smooth at all. more like a bit "jerky".

2. The winder drained my new batteries in 12hours: I took maybe 5 shots with
the winder. Seems like it has some kind of power drainage problem.

Are these problems common for winder 2, which would mean I should be satisfied
with the seller, or should I start to write an agry letter to this seller, for
selling me a disfunctional product?

thanks for the answers, and merry christmas for everybody!

best regards,
Matti Puhakka
Tampere, Finland.