[OM] Re 2004 Solstice Exchange site is now open.

Subject: [OM] Re 2004 Solstice Exchange site is now open.
From: Matthew Born <mborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 07:54:33 -0500
Good grief, that's a ton of beautiful work under one roof. They're all
brilliant, but my faves are Bill Barber's, Jez Cunningham's, Andrew
McPhee's, and Iwert Bernakiewicz's. Fantastic stuff. Just great.

Matthew Born

On 12/20/04 9:33 PM, "Listar" <listar@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It is just an hour until the clock rolls over to the 21st December, and I have
just uploaded the last files and images that arrived a few hours ago, and
then opened the link to the 2004 Exchange site.