[OM] Re: Zenitar Fisheye (Q to Wayne re: 8mm)

Subject: [OM] Re: Zenitar Fisheye (Q to Wayne re: 8mm)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:19:18 +1100
Speaking of which - anyone got a good Photoshop routine (Mac would be
nice) for cropping an 8mm fisheye image? Which maintains the soft
perimeter. It's often necessary to trim a little to avoid the nasty
edge effects but I'm going bananas trying to work out a technique by
T&E. Not the sort of thing you find in the manual.
AndrewF