[OM] Re: sights around san jose?

Subject: [OM] Re: sights around san jose?
From: Siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 19:10:11 -0800
On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:09:44 +0100, Thomas Clausen
<T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> With a car, pretend to be Adams and hit Yosemite -- if you do not have
> a car, rent one....it's worth it. Santa Cruz is also a good option.
>
> Otherwise, San Jose itself isn't that spectacular, imnsho.

the problem is, we will be driving from so. cali, and be there only one
day for the wedding, so any shooting will have to be done early morning
before the wedding ceremony or after it but before the dinner in the
evening--all on friday xmas eve. leaving back for home sat. morning.. i
guess i'll take the camera and see what i see :)

--
/S
aim:iddibhai