[OM] Re: E-300 Review

Subject: [OM] Re: E-300 Review
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 19:29:14 +0000
Thanks for the link!  Looks promising.  I'm getting moderately excited.

This is the direction in which I'm leaning -- at least today.  This camera,
with one or two "digital" lenses, should tide me over, allowing me to use my
stash of Zuikos, too, until "digital film" gets here in a year or two, with a
full-frame 12-megapixel replacement back for my OMs.

I know this is coming.  I can feel it in the air!  I can feel it in my bones!
I can see it in my dreams!

Walt, a '60s survivor subject to occasional hallucinations and visions

From: "Dean Tyler" <dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>