[OM] Re: Package

Subject: [OM] Re: Package
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 18:15:03 +1300
MIke wrote from the Island

> So I'm sitting here looking at the contents of the big package that
> arrive for me today from FedEx Santa. A nice looking 28/2 with a Hoya
> HMC filter. Perfect glass and a little shine around the aperture ring.
> Cost a whole $78. Did I do good? Given the reputation i can't wait to
> try it out.
>
> Mike
 Sounds excellent Mike.

I thought I did OK with one here in NZ for the equivalent of $US 133 and the
 front glass has minute abrasion marks.

Hope you enjoy it; getting it at such a great price will add to the enjoyment.

Hope it removes some of your annoyance re the early opening of the Solstice
exhibition ;-)

Cheers, Brian