[OM] Re: E-300 Review & OM-D ?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-300 Review & OM-D ?
From: fischerchristian@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 09:20:17 +0100
- The N*kon F6 camera is reviewed in this month french mag "photofan".
And the writer is surprised by the number of electrical contacts.
He cannot believe they are only for different camera backs. He guess
it might be for something else like a full frame digital back...
- The L*ica R digital back will be available soon with a focal lenght
factor of x1.3.
- L*ica works on a digital M.
- Epson/cosina M is on the market.

OM content :
The F6 is designed to allow AIS lenses. L*ica will also allow the
"old" R and M lenses on the new digital bodies.
So why not an OM-D ... except marketing !