[OM] Re: tamron 80 - 200 LD F 2.8 reasonable price?

Subject: [OM] Re: tamron 80 - 200 LD F 2.8 reasonable price?
From: Martin Walters <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 11:17:22 -0500
James:
Yep, I saw that and thought it was a good price, compared to those at
KEH and in other Ebay listings (there are 3 at the moment). Would be
interested to hear your impression of the lens (and its condition) when
you receive it.  As a Canadian, I do look at Henry's offerings from time
to time. Usually, there is not much information on the Ebay listing and
the prices are on the high side. Never bought from them.

Martin