[OM] Re: (OM) Some thoughts on the Solstice exchanges

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) Some thoughts on the Solstice exchanges
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 23:04:06 -0700
Hi Brian:

Considering the exchange, I think you should have 3 cents.

I wrote openly that I thought it was for current photos, but not in
complaint. I welcomed the opportunity to get my gear and head out at
midnight in -15 degree centigrade (that's freaking cold fahrenheit) to
capture something close to the solstice. Besides, reviewing my body of work,
has confirmed that my best photos lie ahead of me :-)

Gord