[OM] Re: OM-D

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-D
From: fischerchristian@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 15:08:19 +0100
I am not against digital. I just don't accept the 4/3 system.
I will be able to use films and digital (not shorter than
APS size CCD and not right now for digital) with the same lenses.

And I would like olympus did it...

In my last mail, I just wanted to point that n*kon, l*ica and
eps*n/c*sina produce D-cameras usable with Analog lenses and
a crop factor between 1.6 and 1.3 not 2 as E-1.

Hope you are right saying that E-1 is the beginning of better
cameras but not for me.

Merry Christmas to the list.

Christian