[OM] Re: tamron 80 - 200 LD F 2.8 reasonable price?

Subject: [OM] Re: tamron 80 - 200 LD F 2.8 reasonable price?
From: jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 15:33:24 -0000 (GMT)
> James:
> Yep, I saw that and thought it was a good price, compared to those at
> KEH and in other Ebay listings (there are 3 at the moment). Would be
> interested to hear your impression of the lens (and its condition) when
> you receive it.  As a Canadian, I do look at Henry's offerings from time
> to time. Usually, there is not much information on the Ebay listing and
> the prices are on the high side. Never bought from them.
>
> Martin

Sure, i can't wait to run a roll of film with it. Looks like devliery is
ging to be jan sometime. Earliest opertunity I can see for some serious
testing is going to be hong kong in march (bussiness trip). I will take it
to the top of hk mountain along with a tamron 90mm and a few wides. I use
the long lenses to pick out individual buildings both day time and night.
Regards
and marry humbug
James