[OM] Re: NO ZUIKO MAIL??

Subject: [OM] Re: NO ZUIKO MAIL??
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 07:15:59 EST
Not the mail list, but its members are (mostly) on holiday. Hadn't you heard,
Saturday was Christmas!? I think a lot of members post during their work days
which explains the normal weekend drop off in the number of messages. Add to
that fact that a lot of people are traveling during Christmas and even if they
aren't traveling, are otherwise very busy...

George S.