[OM] Re: NO ZUIKO MAIL??

Subject: [OM] Re: NO ZUIKO MAIL??
From: FAR-ALI <farali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 08:20:08 -0500

Christmas was white and wonderful here. Hope you had a nice Christmas as
well.

Over the weekend a Virus hit my inbox and for some reason wiped every email
in the inbox. Norton AV picked up the virus, however after that my incoming
emails were very minimal. Thought it might have been an issue with my email
client (Mozilla Thunderbird).

- Ali

ClassicVW@xxxxxxx[1] wrote: Not the mail list, but its members are (mostly)
on holiday. Hadn't you heard, Saturday was Christmas!? I think a lot of
members post during their work days which explains the normal weekend drop
off in the number of messages. Add to that fact that a lot of people are
traveling during Christmas and even if they aren't traveling, are otherwise
very busy... George S. farali@xxxxxxxxxxxx[2] writes: Is the Mail List on
Holiday? I did not receive a single message throughout the evening and last
http://www.zuikoholic.com[3] List nannies: olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx[4]

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
   2 mailto:farali@xxxxxxxxxxxx