[OM] Re: NO ZUIKO MAIL??/ John's snow pics

Subject: [OM] Re: NO ZUIKO MAIL??/ John's snow pics
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 10:11:56 -0400

> Perhaps a few OMers enjoyed the festive day with COMAIR and missing
luggage.
> Hereabouts in coastal Nova Scotia we have had a load of new snow overnight
> and near blizzard force winds; could make for some interesting photo ops.
>
> These few shots are from an earlier snow fall in 2004:
>
> http://www.hudsonphoto.ca/NovaScotia07.html
>
> John Hudson

John, wherever you move to, the snow storms seem to follow you around :-) We
didn't get anything earlier like what you have in your pics.

But we are getting the same blizzard conditions here last night and this
morning that you are. For photo ops, I prefer the storms of sticky wet snow
that blankets everything. I'll let you document this one, and I think I'll
set up some still lifes inside where its warm by the fire.

I don't particularly like these windy snow storms, but I guess it is nothing
to complain about in comparison to the earthquake and tsunamis they've
experienced in southeast Asia.

Wayne