[OM] Re: Let the bidding begin!

Subject: [OM] Re: Let the bidding begin!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 09:56:27 EST

In a message dated 12/27/2004 8:31:22 AM Central Standard Time,
hiwayman@xxxxxxx writes:

Some of  you may have had an OM 30 years ago, but no matter how you use it
today, you  can't photograph a scene from 30 years ago.  Wonder what sort of
film  this uses.  And consider all the other neat stuff it can do!  Amaze  your
friends and confound your enemies!

Walt, I'm sorry to hear you had such a boring holiday!  Are you home  with
the flu or something?  I think this Hieronymous guy is a character in  some of
Michael Connelly's books.  Good murder mysteries.  Wonder if  this machine
would help one to speed read or maybe be a remedy for battery  eating OM
circuits.
 Seems the possibilities are endless.  Wonder if  it might cure the flu?
Don't let your significant other know what you are  looking at on ebay if you
want to keep your ebay privileges.  See if you  can't get invited to a New
Year's
party, you might get hurt experimenting with  ebay.  Wonder what the postage
is from England?  [;^)  Bill  Barber