[OM] Re: Olympus viewer 1.2

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus viewer 1.2
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 17:09:55 -0500
The directory view is all blank, any attempt to browse directories and
find photos causes grayed out display's or program crashes. I've tried
running the program on a PC with Win2k and a laptop with win2k. The
program seems fine on WinXP. When I travel, it would be nice to be
able to view raw photos from the camera, but with all the software
activation features and cost of upgrading the laptop to XP, it is just not
worth it. I was just hoping I could use the Olympus viewer or studio
to look at photos when I am traveling without having to buy new software
or laptop. If they work for you great.

Wayne - not too active on the list these days