[OM] Lithium Ion batteries and Cold temperatures

Subject: [OM] Lithium Ion batteries and Cold temperatures
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 17:32:02 -0500
I got my E-1 in the summer, so this is the first time I have had a chance
to check it out in Cold weather. Verdict: don't leave home without your
OM-4t (or better, OM-3t). Lithium ion batteries really do crap out quickly
in cold weather. I had three batteries with me keeping two in the pockets,
but what a pain to have the camera start to go flaky right when you are
all set up, remove the gloves, dig into the pockets to find a warm battery.

http://www.zuik.net/E1/ice_dec04_C265914.jpg

Oh well, I did get a couple of shots though.

Wayne